DUNDi presentation

Hi all,

I am giving a presentation to the Atlanta Asterisk Users Group, AtlAUG, on July 29th about DUNDi and how to configure it. The meeting place is not etched in stone yet.

We are planning to try this over a conference bridge, live. The meeting will start at about 7 pm and my presentation will start about 7:30. I will have the slides on my website before the meeting.

If you are interested in listening in on the conference bridge, send an e-mail to:

john at my website listed below (cohutta.com)

and I will send you the conference bridge login instructions and the link to the slides a few days prior to the event.

You are certainly welcome to join us in person, by the way. Just check in the Atlaug.com website for directions to the meeting place.

We are looking at a webmeeting type software to present this along with the conference bridge. If all of this technology works, I will configure a live server during the meeting.

Contact me at:

john [at] cohutta dot com

for login information.

Yet another shameless bump.

We will present How to set up Dundi Tuesday, 7-29-08 at 7 pm (2300 UTC) eastern time in the US.

The presentation will be live at

http://callin.xelatec.com/vnc

with a password of aretta.

The audio portion of the program will be at:

POTS 1-404-563-7015 option 4 (unannounced) and PIN of 555
SIP sip/[email protected]
IAX iax2/[email protected]/1029

The conference PIN is 555

If you can access the audio over the IAX or SIP connection, please do so. We only have one PRI here, so we might run out of POTS lines.