DTMF digit equivalent to end of call

Good Morning Colleagues
I hope you are doing well . I have a VOIP gateway that didn’t disconnect the call . This gateway has DTMF option so i can enter DTMF digit to disconnect the call . I tested successfully more than one digit (like 0 , * , #) and it can disconnect the call successfully.

The issue that the caller will always click on end of call button “which is normally red headset button on cell/mobile phones” to disconnect the call.

Does this end of call button has DTMF equivalent digit so when the caller click it , it translated to DTMF digit which i can configure in my VOIP gateway to end the call?

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

Is very difficult to help or give the right answer, when isn’t indicate what type of GW you have.
FXO or FXS?

Hello Mc
Thx for your replay . It is Patton FXO Gateway.

Best Regards

Have to check if PSTN send to FXO GW CPC (Calling Party Control) usually called “Open Loop Disconnect” if so, have to check if GW if support this feature.

Thx for your replay and trying to help . It have been solved by using the below tone profile compatible with Egyptian PSTN

profile call-progress-tone defaultDialtone
flush-play-list
play 1 1000 425 -6

profile call-progress-tone defaultAlertingtone
flush-play-list
play 1 1000 425 -13
pause 2 4000

profile call-progress-tone defaultBusytone
flush-play-list
play 1 300 450 -7
pause 2 300

profile call-progress-tone defaultReleasetone
flush-play-list
play 1 300 450 -7
pause 2 300

profile call-progress-tone defaultCongestiontone
flush-play-list
play 1 300 425 -7
pause 2 400

Best Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.