Drop calls

Greetings, we are facing to issue with call drops. Would you help point me in the right direction? The flow should be receive call from call center dialer via trunk and transfer it to sip trunk to provider. ISP calims everything OK on their side.

In logs we can see this kind of errors. Subnet 195.167.X.X is from ISP.
chan_sip.c: Got SIP response 500 “Server Internal Error” back from 195.167.X.X:5060
chan_sip.c: Got SIP response 486 “Busy Here” back from 195.167.X.X:5060

I am sending part of full log.

Thank you,
Ondrej

Is this a brand new install or an established PBX that has been running properly until now?
Did you confirm the trunk settings with your ISP?
This is on Outbound calls? In bound calls? Both?
What is the nature of the dropped calls? Do they connect and then drop or drop immediately?

Thank you for your response.
It’s established PBX installation. I am not sure if it was running properly, but for sure situation get worst a lot. The most of calls ended rejected.
We have issue to get provider on a call. But hopefuly it will be soon.
It’s related to both - outbound/inbound.
Calls are dropped while talking, time when calls are dropped is different.
We have 16 trunks to provider, when i filter for specific call(in this case C-000004ff). I can see outbound call is trying use maybe every trunk which we have, but alway got forbidden response from provider.

ims.otenet.gr is saying that you are trying to do something that you are not permitted to do, or they failed to authenticate you as a valid customer. You will need to ask them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.