Does Freepbx have any issues?

I have been trying to connect Freepbx with Telnyx using a DO droplet and I can’t by any means get it to accept incoming calls. it keeps saying the “the number is not in service”… would someone please direct me in the right direction. I don’t remember ever having this issue with Fpbx. This has been a total frustration all day. I can’t seem to find any information or anybody that would actually point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Did you configure an incoming route? Is the trunk online?

1 Like

Are you using the the DO FreePBX one-click app to create the droplet? FreePBX® | DigitalOcean Marketplace 1-Click App

What about outbound calls? If outbound is working, The inbound issue may be related to the trunk configuration, possibly authentication. Have you checked at Telnyx if the trunk is registering?

I haven’t set up Telnyx trunks with DO but have with Vitelity trunks.

Yes, that’s how I installed a few of these and can’t get one to work. And yes, the Trunk is registered. I don’t have a pbx phone connected to it. I’m simply calling into the phone number with a cell phone.

I’ve configured several and the Trunk is online and registered…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.