DND Status attached to Extension Name but DND not active

Im about to pull my hair out. I have a New Fresh Install of Freepbx 14.0.13.23

Extension 100 Shows Display name plus (DND). Example Karen Reed(DND)

DND is not activated on phone or system. Phone accepts phone calls and dials out. Where is this coming from. When this user calls another extension this shows.

Thanks

From bash:-

rasterisk -x ‘database show DND’

(thats the asterisk sqlite3 database)

No results found. It just don’t make since. Its like its just stuck somewhere.

Im Sorry, I did find some stuff…

Copied from a look at Database

/CustomDevstate/DEVDND100 : NOT_INUSE
/CustomDevstate/DND100 : NOT_INUSE

/CustomPresence/100 : dnd,

But where is this need to be turned off or removed?

Thanks for all your help.

Doesn’t CustomPresence come from UCP or Zulu?

… or phone apps.

1 Like

Zulu is not purchased, UCP has been looked at and Phone Apps. Whats interesting is the Extension works as normal. No Problems just shows DND on end of extension.

Tonight, after production time, reboot the server.

This will give you a flag day for the /var/log/asterisk/full log. Start looking there using the command:

grep '[Dd][Nn][Dd]' /var/log/asterisk/full

This might give you some pointers into where we need to go next.

I will reboot tonight. But I went ahead and did the command and this is the result so far.

[2020-01-24 13:24:59] VERBOSE[19222][C-00000241] pbx.c: Executing [state-dnd@sub-presencestate-display:2] Return(“PJSIP/206-00000336”, “”) in new stack
[2020-01-24 13:24:59] VERBOSE[19222][C-00000241] pbx.c: Executing [100@followme-sub:5] Set(“PJSIP/206-00000336”, “CONNECTEDLINE(name)=Kristie Gault(DND)”) in new stack

I also found this, but do not know where its coming from.

— Custom Device States --------------------------------------------

— Name: ‘Custom:DEVDND100’ State: ‘NOT_INUSE’

— Name: ‘Custom:DND100’ State: ‘NOT_INUSE’

Step 5 is the followme-sub context is setting the name.

Look through the files in /etc/asterisk/*.conf for followme-sub and see if you can follow the logic of how it’s getting set. You could also look through the /var/log/asterisk/full log and find the line and look at the context as it was executed to see what’s what.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.