Distro Conversion Tool - not converting IVR

I’m migrating from FreePBX 2.9 to 13 using the Distro Conversion Tool. It seemed to work great, except that my IVRs were not converted. Any advice what might have gone wrong?

Best thing to do is open a ticket on issues.freepbx.org and attach a full backup of your 2.9 machine. I can then go through and figure out what went wrong in the conversion tool and fix it!

1 Like

Rob,

I noticed this too. Was a ticket submitted as I searched and browsed the issue tracker and couldn’t find it? If not I will do it.

John

Nope. Please, take a full backup of your machine, create a ticket and send me the ticket number. I’ll lock it down to only us, and you can then attach the backup there.

Stupid question, backup the donor machine with a regular full backup? Don’t send the .crypt file, which somehow I assumed was the backup when I filed a report on IAX configs not moving over.

Rob,

FreePBX - 17737 was created.

John

Yes. The ‘crypt’ file is an encrypted file that can be sent across the public internet without fear of someone in the middle inspecting the contents. The key is not recoverable, and is negotiated at the beginning of the conversion process.

It is, basically, random data after the conversion processes have exited.

Rob

I added drive link to the issue tracker.

John