Disabling DnD on Polycom SP IP 550's

I need to get a Polycom Soundpoint IP 550 to have DnD disabled. Researching the problem makes it appear simple, however, the issue is all of the solutions reference .cfg files which are completely different in our version of Asterisk, and commands which don’t seem to do anything regardless of which configuration file I put them in. I have tried and I’ve tried in just about every way I know how. The problem is that the guides all say that there is a or section in the sip.cfg file, but there isn’t. I’ve tried adding it, I’ve tried adding it to the only .cfg file I could find that actually had a section, I’ve tried going through each and every .cfg file line by line, looking for something coming close to the key disabling function, but I’ve come up empty. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m trying to re-write the extensions_additional.cfg file to somehow BREAK the DnD function entirely. This isn’t efficient and it’s definitely not a real solution. If someone could just quickly point out the tiny little thing that I must have missed somewhere along the way, I would be eternally grateful.
PBX Firmware: 4.211.64-4
Asterisk (Ver. 1.8.22.0)

None of this would be an issue, of course, if asterisk didn’t consider DnD to be different than “Busy”. By that I mean missed calls show up on the 550 when it’s on DnD but not when DnD is off. If I could get queue missed calls to never show up on the phone regardless of whether DnD is on or off, my life would be complete. “Mark Calls Answered Elsewhere” seemed to be the way to have that functionality, and it worked on the 550, but I guess I never tested the DnD function before recommending someone to buy 15 of them =[.

I needed to post the message in plain text, my mistake, here is what I meant to post:
I need to get a Polycom Soundpoint IP 550 to have DnD disabled. Researching the problem makes it appear simple, however, the issue is all of the solutions reference .cfg files which are completely different in our version of Asterisk, and commands which don’t seem to do anything regardless of which configuration file I put them in. I have tried and I’ve tried in just about every way I know how. The problem is that the guides all say that there is a or section in the sip.cfg file, but there isn’t. I’ve tried adding it, I’ve tried adding it to the only .cfg file I could find that actually had a section, I’ve tried going through each and every .cfg file line by line, looking for something coming close to the key disabling function, but I’ve come up empty. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m trying to re-write the extensions_additional.cfg file to somehow BREAK the DnD function entirely. This isn’t efficient and it’s definitely not a real solution. If someone could just quickly point out the tiny little thing that I must have missed somewhere along the way, I would be eternally grateful.