DID going out wrong sub account even though assigned to correct account

I have a user that needs to have his DID number shown as his caller id when calling outside of the network. Been researching this and everything I found online does not seem to work. What am I missing?

Details about your configuration. :slight_smile:

There is a hierarchy to competing outbound CIDs. Don’t remember the order offhand but I think whatever you put in the extension settings will supersede trunks and outbound routes.

The DID is assigned to a desktop phone with our organization. I have added the CallerID that I want to be broadcasted to the outbound CID route under the extension. I have also created a sub-account that is assigned to the DID. Assigned the DID to the extension. Created an outbound route for that extension, but is still goes is using a different sub-account and CID

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.