Dicko's Opinions on FaxStation services

Wow that was never said. You posted your qualifications so I replied with the same. You are the one to claim to know more then anyone else here. I made no such claim anywhere. Again you are so fast to reply and not bothering to read what is written.

As far as myself I don’t take credit often for things but I can assure you I personally know t38 very well. It was Jared Smith ( for those who do not know Jared he was one of the original authors of the Asterisk Book and creator of the DCAP program for Digium) and myself who spent weeks working crazy hours to get t38 gateway mode working in asterisk 1.8 so all the users could benefit from open source t38 gateway faxing.

Actually I never claimed to “know more then anyone else here” I just claimed to “know”, That is a pragma, in the last 4 years I have actually sent over 300000 pages without error ( mostly though ThinQ, but others also) through many FreePBI’s and other services. It cost me only the connect cost which is slightly more than VOIP termination, but still competitive for Faxing.

You stated I quote

“Actually I believe I know more about t38 than any of you guys do,”

I have locked the thread at the request of the OP.

1 Like