Developing 3rd-Party CRM Link

Hey folks,

Looking for a shove in the right direction. Trying to set up calls through an unsupported CRM but although I have some programming experience, I’m a novice in using webhooks. So after purchasing the CRM Link module, I set everything up and tested through Postman. I had the following result:

GET https://.com:2443/admin/api/sangomacrm/rest403261 ms
GET /admin/api/sangomacrm/rest HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Bearer
User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.29.2
Accept: /
Postman-Token:
Host: .com:2443
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Connection: keep-alive
Cookie: PHPSESSID=h0uatp3pgjjo9593al7hcs8jaj

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 12:55:13 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips PHP/7.4.16
X-Powered-By: PHP/7.4.16
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Length: 122
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8
{“message”:“Authentication Error, Make sure the CRM module is licensed, API access is enabled and your token is correct.”}

First of all… the silly stuff…

• I’ve confirmed in System Admin->Activation, that Customer Relationship Management Link is licensed and current.
  • REST/GraphQL API in System Admin->Port Management for secure port is set to 2443
  • I’ve gone through and confirmed the API Token is correct, character by character, making sure there are no spaces or extraneous punctuation before or after the string.
  • I’ve also confirmed the base URL matches the entry in Settings->CRM AIP Settings
  • API is enabled
  • Send WebHooks is set to “Start and End”

When looking through the PBX file structure, there is nothing past /var/www/html/admin/api. Is it possible I incorrectly installed the CRM Link module?

Any suggestions on next steps?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.