DC201 not creating auto_hint

I have a extension setup on a DC201 set. All my other extensions are complaining about auto_hints. I followed the “guide” here: Cannot provision DB20 DECT base station

I can make calls in and out on the handset and I was able to push changes etc etc. Where should I start looking in my config as to why when the extension subscribes it’s not making the auto_hint? The rest of my extensions are older D70 phones.

The auto_hint is a magical hint handling device state and presence that’s marshalled between DPMA and D-Series telephones. It’s not associated with the DC201 telephones; they’re not DPMA-driven telephones.

So why don’t they complain about my Yealink phone? In the hint’s the yealink is also creating auto_hint? here’s the notice I keep getting that’s filling up my logs (other extensions also create this same notice):

res_pjsip_exten_state.c:358 new_subscribe: Endpoint '1003' state subscription failed: Extension 'auto_hint_1014' does not exist in context 'from-internal' or has no associated hint

Anyone have a link or something that I can read up on what’s going on? Most times people have that message its from a missing extension or similar.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.