Dahdi FXO not getting CallerID

Hello, I have two FXO cards, one is an old Fax card, that is working 100%, with a DTMF to FSK converter (I’m from brazil signalling here is dtmf). My other card is similar to a digium100 (t100). I’m using the physical converter on both the cards. But in the second card (using line 2) the callerid when receiving a call shows the server’s IP adress.

When making a test call to my second card I get this message on the asterisk CLI:

NOTICE[25229][C-00000000]: callerid.c:626 callerid_feed: Caller*ID failed checksum

and here is my chan_dahdi.conf

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
;          Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX.             ;
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------;
; For information on adding additional parameters to this file, please visit the ;
; FreePBX.org wiki page, or ask on IRC. This file was created by the new FreePBX ;
; BMO - Big Module Object. Any similarity in naming with BMO from Adventure Time ;
; is totally deliberate.                                                         ;
[general]

; generated by module
#include chan_dahdi_general.conf

; for user additions not provided by module
#include chan_dahdi_general_custom.conf

[channels]
language=en
busydetect=yes
busycount=3
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=no
immediate=yes
faxdetect=no
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0

; for user additions not provided by module
#include chan_dahdi_channels_custom.conf

; include dahdi groups defined by DAHDI module of FreePBX
#include chan_dahdi_groups.conf

; include dahdi extensions defined in FreePBX
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

I’ve already tried to add this to chan_dahdi.conf

cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=polarity (also tried here, dtmf, ring)
callerid=asreceived
dtmfcidlevel=7640

I don’t know how to solve this, I’ve already done a lot of researching and I can’t find a solution.

Thanks in advance!!