Customer Satisfaction Survey

Hello folks,

I have a request that I don’t know quite yet how to tackle.

Essentially, after a queue agent has handled a call, and if the caller wants, they should be transferred to a misc destination for a satisfaction survey.

So far so good, I can add a misc destination to a custom AGI script and ask questions, save answers to a database, etc.

However, I would need to include the wait time, the time spent on the phone talking to an agent, and the extension of the agent who handled the call. Possibly some other information about the call, but these are the ones that currently seem relevant I think.

So my real question is: Does anyone know which variables to query or how to get that information after the transfer when the customer is in the custom IVR script?

you can make the survey results as ratings from 1 to 5 which clients can putup the digits as 1 to 5 DTMF input and you can store the value in a variable using read and send that variable to external DB by using agi script within the Dialplan itself.

customer can continue in dialplan after the agent cuts the call, go through the options of dial (g)
exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,g)
if u are using Queues go through option ©
exten => 2000,1,Queue(sales,c,20)
no need of transfering to custom destination

if u please “Josak” how can I use this code ,

if u are using Queues go through option ©
exten => 2000,1,Queue(sales,c,20)

in your asterisk cli go for the command ‘core show application queue’ for queues and for dial command go for ‘core show application dial’ .These commands will let you know about the usage of the options with these application.

after this line just use any other application for example do it like:
exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/1000,10)
when executes these extension 2000 will ring for 20 minutes.you can attend the call @ 2000 and hangup.because of the g option the next step that is extension 1000 will ring for 10 seconds.

same thing is applicable for queue also.
try it