Custom Firmware Management

Hi there

I am trying to upload custom firmware for my Yealink T48S phones. I have uploaded the firmware and it is listed under “Custom Firmware Management” however when I then go to the Yealink device brand and enter 0.00 in either of the slots it does not show the custom firmware for selection. Is this a known bug?

Thanks in advance…

EPM Custom Firmware Management does work, but it does require following the steps to the letter. We have successfully used EPM Custom Firmware in both FreePBX 14 & 16 for several years.

Here are the current (12/11/2023) links for the documentation:
EPM Admin User Guide - PBX GUI - Sangoma Documentation (atlassian.net)
EPM-Custom Firmware Management - PBX GUI - Sangoma Documentation (atlassian.net)

When uploading custom firmware, you must specify Phone Brand, the Phone Model number accurately, and the f/w version for that model. What you enter in these fields is what gets displayed on the later window when assigning Available Firmware 0.00 to a slot. After the upload, you should be able to see your freshly uploaded firmware on the EPM Custom Firmware Management page. Special note - You can only have 1 custom firmware version for each entry for a Phone Brand/Phone Model. When uploading a different custom firmware version for a Phone Brand/Phone Model that already has a previous custom firmware setup, be sure to delete the unnecessary Phone Brand/Phone Model/Phone FW Version.

The first time you assign custom firmware 0.00 to a slot, you must click “Submit” before the Model # and f/w version # are displayed below the chosen slot.

I hope that this helps you get things sorted. If you are still having issues post back.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.