Custom extension caller ID broken

Something broke caller ID on my custom extensions (ones I have set up with a Dial string using SCCP/ or other) on FreePBX 15.

Now when I dial to the custom extension, it shows its own number as the incoming caller ID. (e.g. I call to extension 1104, 1104 shows that 1104 is calling)

This is being set by step 18 of macro-user-callerid:

exten => s,n,ExecIf($["${DB(DEVICE/${ARG2}/tech)}"="custom"]?Set(CALLERID(all)=${IF($[${LEN(${DB(AMPUSER/${ARG2}/outboundcid)})}]?${DB(AMPUSER/${ARG2}/outboundcid)}:${ARG2})}))

There’s no outboundcid set, and we should not be executing this step anyway since it’s an internal call.

I’m trying to track down when this happened.

After looking into this some more, I decided it makes no sense at all in this context. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://github.com/FreePBX/core/commit/8f7a73c64c0ad3536567d6eeb1f19b6c096fff83#diff-96fda2ed16d930d336afda2c1e99ab94 seems like it was added to address some corner case but I don’t know what.

I changed the DEVICE/xxxx/tech value to something else in astdb to work around the problem. If anyone has insight I’m still interested.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.