Current state of freePBX-2.2

For those with a short attention span, the quick summary is ‘Good. No serious errors found’. However, there have been a couple of bugs found and reported, (including a couple from people who were upgrading from AMP 1.0.xx) and we thank the submitters for doing it. I’m taking the weekend off to spend some time with the family, and also to do some Trials riding., so as I’m not going to be around, I thought I should update everyone on what’s been fixed, and what hasn’t.

There is one serious bug in 2.2 that has been fixed in SVN-Trunk, which is that Sending CallerID for an extension was being ignored when CallerID was specified for a Trunk. This was pretty much exactly backwards, and has been fixed in r3030, apparently. It seems to work fine for me now, anyway.

A couple of people are also reporting issues with System Recordings and I can’t for the life of me seem to duplicate it. I even built a new Ubuntu machine using PHP5 explicitly to try and make it error, but I can’t figure it out. Next week I’ll be looking into it.
Apart from that, there are still some outstanding bugs with the Queues module, that I need to lab up a significant number of phones to try to duplicate… Greg has just implemented some workarounds for IE bugs, but really, don’t use IE. It’s not worth the heartache.

Speaking of ‘significant number of phones’, there’s an outstanding bug in relation to Aastra phones and Paging. If someone happens to know someone at Aastra, can you encourage them to donate a couple of phones to the project so I can figure out a good middle ground for this?
Apart from that, I hope you all have a good weekend. I know I will!