Creating separate outbound routes for international calls

Hello,

I am new to freepbx and i am trying to get 2 outbound routes for international calls working. Not sure if this can be done.
I have an existing working route which has any extension calling international number ask for a password before call is forwarded.

Now im trying to get the second route which receive calls from inbound and have it checked in time condition. From time condition, any call outside COB is then forwarded to misc destination and that misc destination is an international number. It works but follows the existing route which ask for password. Can someone shade some light here on how i can have this route separate without password?

thanks in advance
Taval

Have the misc destination start with some random few numbers you want to make up like 8675309 followed by the actual number.

Then in your second outbound route, put 8675309 in the prefix field.

Thanks sorvani.

Note, i just did the the same but recieve the message " Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dialed again".
I guess how i add the number on misc destination was not correct. below is my number format on misc dest.

make up # + 00 + country code + area code + 7 digit number

test

OK, assuming that you are in Vanuatu and forwarding the call to Auckland, New Zealand:

If your trunk requires you to send 0064935XXXXX, then your Outbound Route should have prefix
and match pattern
which will remove the 8675309 from the Dial pattern in your Misc Destination and send the remaining digits to the the trunk.

However, if your trunk requires you to send +64935XXXXX, then your Outbound Route should have prefix
prepend
+
and match pattern
which will remove the 867530900 from the Dial pattern in your Misc Destination and send the remaining digits, prefixed by a + sign, to the the trunk.

Working.

Appreciate the support.

You both are champ.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.