Create destinations in destination dropdown list

Hey All.
I am in the middle of creating a module and have created custom contexts with relevant dialplans, I am trying to register new options to the Dialplan dropdown so I can forward calls from other modules to my module. For some reason I am having a really hard time finding this information in the documentation. Anyone have any words of wisdom?
TIA

You should look into ‘custom destinations’ and ‘custom extensions’ to provide hooks for custom contexts to so appear

Hey Dicko.
thanks for the response,
I am aware that I can use ‘custom destinations’ module to provide hooks, but if I do that, I would need to manually create the ‘custom destination’, I would like for my module to be able to create its own destinations under its own module category in the destinations dropdown and that my module would be able to add and remove form the destinations programmatically.

I’m trying to get it to look like the img below

thanks again

If I follow you (which I may not). I don’t think you can do what you are looking to do via the GUI. You could one custom destination, but the breakout routing would need to happen in your module. You wouldn’t be able to predeclare, unless you did something convoluted. Example, maybe change your caller ID before routing to the custom destination and use what is in the caller ID to trigger what you want.

Example:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.