Crash In busy Tone Everyone is busy/congested

Hi, I Have an asterisk server running with freePBX, everything worked fine 'till yesterday qhen it started to crash.
The Issue is that every time you dial a number that’s busy asterisk crashes and restarts in nearly less than a second, the error message i’m getting is the next one:

[May 8 12:23:12] VERBOSE[5934] logger.c: – Got SIP response 480 “Temporarily Unavailable” back from 172.31.31.44

[May 8 12:23:12] VERBOSE[6560] logger.c: – SIP/1244-0a1a5fe0 is circuit-busy

[May 8 12:23:12] VERBOSE[6560] logger.c: == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
asterisk*CLI> /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 125: 19778 Error de segmentation (core dumped) nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} > /dev/${TTY} 2>&1 < /dev/${TTY}

Asterisk ended with exit status 139

Asterisk exited on signal EXITSTATUS-128.

Exited on signal EXITSTATUS-128

Automatically restarting Asterisk.

After this action all calls are dropped
I will appreciate any help you can give, i have been working on this trying different things and nothing seems to do the work

Thanks

what does “ps -ax” show for asterisk running? You should have just one instance of asterisk. If you have safe_asterisk running, then you should amportal stop several times and/or “kill -9 pid” where pid is the number to the right of the asterisk line. You may have to kill a lot to stop safe_asterisk.

safe_asterisk is a program that runs in the background to bring asterisk up if for some reason it crashes. I’m really not too sure what the value of it is as it seems to cause more problems than solve them. After no asterisk is reported by “ps -ax” command, issue “amportal start”