Conversion tool issues

Hello, I am trying to use the conversion tool to convert the data from an lightwaight raspberry pi raspbx implementation into a normal Freepbx distro on a different server.

I am able to get through much of the process fine, set up the donee machine, set up the donor and it appears to go through all the steps. However right at the end of the process on the destination server, I get a gzip error. See log below. Any ideas??

[/] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_group_entri[-] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_numbe[] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_image[|] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_userm[/] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_xmpps[-] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_email[] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_websi[|] Donor now sending module ‘contactmanager’, table 'contactmanager_entry_websi[|] Donor now sending module ‘pagingpro’, table ‘pagingpro_scheduler_exclusions’[] Donor now sending module ‘sangomacrm’, table ‘sangomarcrm_suitecrm_users’ …[|] Donor now sending module ‘xmpp’, table ‘xmpp_options’ …

Trying to retrieve the backup from the DONOR machine …
Decrypting and extracting …
gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child died with signal 13
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
error writing output file
Error!
There was an error restoring the conversion data.
Please retry the conversion
Cleaning up…Done!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.