Consistent/reproduceable system issues with lastest SNG7 distro

NO it is a zip file NOT a tgz as you keep on posting, (but also not very informative if you actually read it)

sar -A > dumbtextfile.txt

would be a far better starting point.

OK , just turned it on. Letting it run for a bit and rerunning. Will compress it linux side this time and create actual tgz.

The whole concept is to have it running all the time, when your system gets stressed, you will be able to see which part was stressed, then you can hone in on the problem, It is just useful to see what is getting stressed, memory usage, cpu usage, block device IO, net IO whatever… that’s why you need to RTFM if utilizing it.

Well that’s pretty strange being ‘flagged’ by the community for inappropriate content. , what is wrong with helping someone diagnose a problem ?
,. …
den by community flags

tango
Tango Frog
2h
Hello,

This is an automated message from FreePBX Community Forums to let you know that your post was hidden.

http://community.freepbx.org/t/consistent-reproduceable-system-issues-with-lastest-sng7-distro/42743/13?source_topic_id=42778&source_topic_id=42743
Your post was flagged as inappropriate: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines1.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff – and there may be further action, including the possible suspension of your account.

For additional guidance, please refer to our

Was not me man.

Did you still want to see sar output or just if an issue occurred? I am not sure why but after all that trouble the system has been stable. I am no longer using it but have left it running for purposes of trying to figure out the issue at hand.

A user (who shall remain nameless to protect them) flagged you “So , fix it , and repost it, not my job to chase down your fu&k ups” as aggressive. To me that doesn’t seem like you were helping anyone with that single comment. But again this was the community reporting this not me nor anyone at Sangoma.

Ok, I guess I will have to accept that the forum is as thin skinned as anyone in this country from top to bottom. I @,&$()-_+ize for using the letter &

No, I was just showing a method to diagnose problems. But iI understand it wasn’t you. It must have been another heifer.

You’re unlikely to get any useful help from dicko even if you rename the file. Focus on what TM1000 is asking you. He’s one of the developers.

So just reporting back here. The v14 systems I am running that I have not activated nor used the sysadmin module on are stable. The trigger for the problems is either using the sysadmin module or using it to change the timezone and or the hostname.

Still waiting for what I originally asked.

I answered you directly after. The error is gone after several reboots. And along with the error the issues of stability seemed to have gone away. But it’s just been running without any prodding by me. Let me reboot it a few times and see if asterisk takes 5mins to start and see if the stability stays ok. Will report back in just a bit.