Connecting Dinstar Gateway

I have been searching and perhaps carrying on with the same thread is a better option.

I have got a Dinstar gateway. This is connected to my PBX (free and back is Elastix) the PBX and the gateway are in two different locations. I am trying to have them connected. so that my remote extention user can dial a prefix, and use the sim card to make calls rather than pay high voip provider charges.

I have followed dinstars instruction and mange to regester the gateway trunk to the PBX.

Here are some details

host=its a dyndns IP ( i have used dynamic) as well.
type=peer&friend
context=from-trunk
qualify=yes
insecure=no,invite

host=dynamic
usename=login
secret=password
type=friend
insecure=no
qualify=yes

Inbound and outbound are set.

when I dial out it says all circuits are busy now. Server unreachable.

Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Will appreciate help. (its worth mentioning I only how only in web browsers and woudnt have a clue going through SSH etc)

Regards

You have a variety of syntax errors in your trunk.

Check the sample sip.conf for examples. For instance insecure=port,invite

Thanks for the reply. This is much appreciated. I have since been looking up the configurations and here is where I think; I am getting incoming (as it plays asterix music on hold, but on outgoing when dialing it says all circuits are busy now .
I am using prefix 8 and than X. (as a dial plan)

can do with any help.

Peer details

host=dynamic
port=1090
username=XXXXXX
secret=XXXXXX
type=peer
context=from-pstn
insecure=no
qualify=yes

USER DETAILS

host=dynamic
port=1090
username=XXXX
secret=XXXXXXX
type=friend
insecure=no
qualify=yes

For these who are trying to connect a gateway (be it any on a remote location) here are the basic settings.

Depending on your gateway you will have a trunk option one the gateway the other similar toy. You will set up your trunk. (your PBX will to to the trunk you set up on the gateway). If local than it on your LAN this will be PBX IP , if the gateway is on a remote location than it will be the WAN IP address of the router and your gateway on DCHP…

The second part is having a sip component in the gateway. Chose your sip name, password and port (port optional default is 5060)

Host= (LAN or WAN) depends as explained above. (this is where your gateway lives)
port=5060
username=this is your sip user name (you chose it on your gateway)
secret=XXXXXX
type=peer
context=from-pstn
insecure=no
qualify=yes

USER DETAILS

host=dynamic (leave this dynamic)
port=5060
username=as above
secret=as above
type=friend
insecure=no
qualify=yes

worked for me and costed me two weeks (than again I am new to this GIG)

God luck