Configuring new freepbx 40 appliance

When I started configuring my new appliance, there were a whole mess of module upgrades that needed to happen. Most of them processed fine, but I have 6 that still show a needed upgrade. All of them are contingent on the sysadmin module being upgraded. When I try to upgrade the sysadmin module, it throws the following error: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Firewall’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install firewall 2) fwconsole ma enable firewall.

From the GUI, I am unable to update/enable the firewall module. “No Action” is the only action available to me. It also says: * The Module Named “System Admin” is required, but yours is disabled because it needs to be upgraded. Please upgrade System Admin first, and then try again.

From the CLI, I get basically the same errors. When trying to upgrade/install the sysadmin module, it tells me that it can’t find the firewall modules. When I try to upgrade/install the firewall module, it tells me that it’s missing dependency of the sysadmin module.

What can I do to get past this?

Can you paste the exact error messages? What happens when you do fwconsole ma upgradeall on the CLI?

Running fwconsole ma upgradeall fixed the issue. It upgraded the sysadmin module. Than I was able to upgrade the firewall module.

Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.