Configured local extensions

how to configured local extensions in it over my LAN

You might want to provide a little more info, like what you are trying to do and what error or problem is stopping you from achieving what you want to accomplish.

If you are just asking how to create new extensions on FreePBX, you probably want to read about it on the wiki https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Extensions+Module

Thanks for your kind support

i am just installed Freepbs asterisk 13 on Centos7.

i want to configure for making calls for outbound and inbound.

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
i have got this error after update the modules

Have you tried to configure the inbound and outbound routes and you got a problem? Or you just don’t know how to create them? Again, if you just don’t know how to create routes, your solution can be found on the wiki:

Inbound routes: Sangoma Documentation

Outbound routes: Sangoma Documentation

Have you tried issuing commands fwconsole chown and then fwconsole reload ?

yes i have tried both

fwconsole chown
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/displa y/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…
Setting base permissions…Done
Setting specific permissions…
999 [============================]
Finished setting permissions
[root@knack-095 ~]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: file_put_contents(/etc/wanpipe/global.conf): fa iled to open stream: No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/modul es/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma.module on line 92
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig /modules/sangoma.module:92
  2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0
  3. file_put_contents() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/modules/sangoma .module:92
  4. dahdi_sangoma->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/inclu des/dahdi_cards.class.php:1620
  5. dahdi_cards->write_modules() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functi ons.inc.php:27
  6. dahdiconfig_conf->dahdiconfig_conf() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:58 4

At the bash prompt:

touch /etc/wanpipe/global.conf
fwconsole chown

That line there is your specific issue, the file /etc/wanpipe/global.conf doesn’t exist

If you are using any Sangoma Voice card, you should configure them and that file will be created. If you don’t have any voice cards in your server, either Sangoma or any other brand, the fastest and easiest way to fix this error is to uninstall DAHDI Config module.

[root@knack-095 ~]# touch /etc/wanpipe/global.conf
touch: cannot touch ‘/etc/wanpipe/global.conf’: No such file or directory
[root@knack-095 ~]# cd /etc/
[root@knack-095 etc]# mkdir wanpipe
[root@knack-095 etc]# touch /etc/wanpipe/global.conf
[root@knack-095 etc]# fwconsole chown
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…
Setting base permissions…Done
Setting specific permissions…
1004 [============================]
Finished setting permissions
[root@knack-095 etc]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: rename(/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf,/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.old): No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php on line 42
Stack trace:
** 1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php:42**
** 2. Whoops\Run->handleError() :0**
** 3. rename() /var/www/html/admin/modules/dahdiconfig/functions.inc.php:42**
** 4. dahdiconfig_conf->generateConf() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:65**
** 5. FreePBX\FileHooks->processOldHooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FileHooks.class.php:24**
** 6. FreePBX\FileHooks->processFileHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:892**

still same issue

You are still receiving errors about several other files that do not exist. Either create the missing files, or uninstall DAHDI Config module, because it seems you don’t have any voice cards in your server, and as such, that module is completely useless to you.

Thanks for the help

[root@knack-095 asterisk]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Successfully reloaded

it seems perfect reloaded

let me tell you what i want

i am configure freePbx Asterisk 13 in centos 7 (i3 4GB ram 1TB HD)

is it good for making a calling system from USA to India

Is it possible.or can we think to do this in our company…

How can we install system admin modules??

when i was tring to install it gives these errors.

System Admin cannot be installed:
PHP Component Zend Guard Loader is required but missing from you PHP installation.
The File “/usr/sbin/incrond” must exist.
Please try again after the dependencies have been installed.
No actions to perform

Regarding Zend, that is mandatory if you want to install licensed modules which only work officialy on FreePBX Distro. It seems you installed FreePBX manually and that is why you can’t use licensed modules.

Regarding your other question, you shoud be more than fine with a Core i3 with 4gb of ram.

so without Zend, it is possible to make calling System from Live IP which i bought from ISP

Can we make a international calling system from freepbx 13??

is it possible? Please tell me because my company really want to do this from me.

The system will work perfectly without the modules that need Zend.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.