Configure same extension more than 1 times in freePbx

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can we create same extension in multiple tenancy using freepbx on asterisk server?

thanks in advance.

Do you mean configure the same extension on multiple phones? If that is what you mean, you can’t register the same extension more than once, unless you are using PJSIP channel.

thanks for you reply.

No, basically i want to configure same extension in different agency(organisation) using single asterisk server.

I’m not sure I quite understand you.
Are you referring to having two extensions using the same extension number on one server? That is not possible.
Also, Asterisk is not designed for multi-tenant environments.

Can’t be done with Asterisk. Asterisk doesn’t support multi-tenant. Even simulating it is a challenge that many people never get working correctly.

As stated above FreePBX is NOT a multi-tenant solution.

If you really really REALLY want to go the multi-tenant route, take a look at FusionPBX, which uses FreeSWITCH at its core.

multi-tenancy is ugly and hinestly is a terrible solution. The best bet is ti do VM’s and have each tenant on their own pbx

Asterisk does support this. FreePBX does not.

thanks for your reply.

Could you please explain how can configure same extensions on asterisk server.

thanks for your reply.

Could you please explain how can configure same extensions on asterisk server.

Second this, works for us and super easy to get new systems up and running the way we need them, plus taking snapshots is a huge plus.

Set up a Virtual Extension; then send call forward to same extension. about the only way