Compatible Bluetooth Headsets for the S705?

Is anyone using any current Bluetooth headsets with their S705 phones?

I know they have a list of compatible headsets on the Wiki - but all of the models listed on there are 2+ years old and are basically end-of-life and no longer being sold by the manufacturers.

So far I have tried four different Bluetooth headsets and can’t get any of them to work correctly:

• Parrot Zix 2 - wont pair

• Turtle Beach Stealth 700 - choppy audio Issues - won’t stay connected

• Jabra Evolve 75 UC - audio works fine - but cannot answer or hangup from headset - indicator light doesn’t work

• Jabra Evolve 75 Microsoft - audio works fine - but cannot answer or hangup from headset - indicator light doesn’t work

The Jabra has come the closest to working - but it’s really annoying to not be able to answer or hang up the call from the headset.

I spend a lot of time on the phone and a wireless headset is a must and I don’t want a model that requires a lifter. I am willing to spend the $$ to buy a decent Bluetooth headset IF I can find one that works!

Also - am I maybe missing a configuration setting somewhere that enables additional Bluetooth functionality on the phone???

Thanks in advance…
-Casey

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.