Como retronar uma transferencia não atendida através de um ATAHandyTone 503

Olá, tenho um freepbx com um ATA HandyTone 503 – Grandstream registrado como ramal que está conectado atravéz da porta FXO a um ramal de uma central Intelbras.

Eu preciso ligar para um ramal da intebras e se ninguem atender, preciso retornar a chamada para o meu dia plan, tocar uma mensagem (“chmada nao atendida irei tentar o celular”) e tentar chamar um telefone celular através de um tronco SIP.

O problema começa quando ninguem atende no ramal da inteblras. Toca por 50 segundos depois tem 10 segundos de tom de ocupado e a central intebras coloca em mudo. Ou seja, a conexão entre o frepbx e o ata continua ifinitamente até que o ramal chamador coloque no cancho.

Gostaria de, nesta situação retornar para o meu dia plan para poder tomar decisões.

Segui dialplan:

exten => _9.,1,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN:1}@95,20,r)
same = n,Playback(privacy-thankyou)
exten => _9.,n,Hangup()

onde 95 é o ramal ATA no frepbx.
Então de qualquer outro ramal fo Freepbx basta discar 9 + o ramal do intelbras.
Ex.:9400

A transferencia funciona perfeitamente se aluem atende. Se ninguem atende a ligação fica muda infefinidamente.

Se disco 95 de um ramal qualquer do freepbx, o ATA me da tom de linha e ai é só discar o ramal para o qual quero ligar no intelbras. I dial plan acima faz tudo isso automaticamente.

Alguem pode me ajudar ?
Obrigado.

Since the Intelbras is the destination, that configuration should be performed on the intelbras. Once the call exits freepbx through the FXO, you don’t have control over the other end.

Thanks, by the answer.

Well, do you know if is there any way to mantain the caller waiting crate another chnnel to diall externaly and check if it has audio befor to complete the transfer ?

My other ida is to store the called number in a database, configure the intebras to transfer a not anwered call to a special dialplan in the Freepbx using a second ata and in this special diaplan consult the last called extension stored in the database where then teh freepx can call the mobile phones.

Thanks.

One way to achieve that would be to connect the FXS port of the Grandstream to a FXO port on the intelbras, assuming that both ports are available, and configure a transfer on “no answer” on the intelbras, again assuming that the intelbras has such option available. That way, you could send the call back to the freepbx through the FXS on the Grandstream.

Thanks by your answers.

I was also talking with a coleague that implemented a similar dial plan in their system where the asterisk is connected in a FXO interface as below:
exten => s,n(dialNoInviteAudit),Dial(${DESTINATION},soS(10000))
exten => s,n,Goto(s-${STATUS},1)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Answer()
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Congestion(3)

He toldme that maybe my problem is only in the ATA sinalization configuration and maybe if I configure the correct tones and frequencies in the ATA related to the intelbras sinalization, the call could back to asterisk. In their exemple above there are lines after the dial to a FXO interface.
Another coleague told me that the ATA should works as an internal asterisk extension.

I will double check the ATA configuration.

I will also try the arielgrim idea. Maybe it could be a solution for my problem.

I will try to test during this weekend.

Please, if somebody could analyse the lines above will be very helpful.

Somebody kenows if there is any iference if I use a intelbras trunk conected in the FXO instead an intelbras extension ?

Thanks.

Hi all, I was investigating and find this possible way to get the result of an answered dial.

exten => _9.,1,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN:1}@95,20,M(myCustomMacro))
same = n,Playback(privacy-thankyou)
exten => _9.,n,Hangup()

[myCustomMacro]
exten => s,n,Verbose(1,----------------->>Works !!! )
exten => s,n,Verbose(1, ----Do something here )

But unfortunatelly, it is not working either. It mean, the dial plan processing never goes to my Custom macro.

Somebody can help me to identify what is wrong above ?

Thanks you very much.

Hi, can you giv me an example of the diaplan tha I can use to receive the call by fxs ?

I can configure the intelbras to transfer the call to an extension if it is not answered.

But I do not understoot how can I put the call arriving by fxs to an dialplan gain.

Thanks.

If you configure the FXS as an extension on freepbx you don’t need any special dialplan.

But lets explain what I need.

If a call is not answered by an intelbras extension, I will need back the call to the freepbx (using FXS for example), check a databse to identify the respective mobile phone, then try to call the mobile phone using an SIP trunk or GSM.
Then, every time that a call enter by the FXS I knows that it was not answered and I need to try to tranfer the call to the respective mobile phone number (second omtion to answer the call).

Can you help me to do that ?

Can someone check my dal options an see why it is not calling the macro ? Or it does not work I am expecting ?

Thanks.

You just enable follow me for the FXS extension, so any call that comes in goes straight to the follow me destination.

You don’t have a priority 1 in the macro. you shouldnt mix same with the traditional exten,n . . .

Hi, thanks and do you have any example for me ?
Are the lines below correct ?
exten => _9.,1,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN:1}@95,20,M(myCustomMacro))
exten => _9.,n,Playback(privacy-thankyou)
exten => _9.,n,Hangup()

[myCustomMacro]
exten => s,n,Verbose(1,----------------->>Works !!! )
exten => s,n,Verbose(1, ----Do something here )

Thanks you very much.

No, still incorrect, there needs to a priority 1 in the macro, you only have n.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.