Community Portal top links before/after user authentication

I noticed that Community Portal, before user authentication, provides links (on center top part of the page) below to browsing users:

• FreePBX
  • Register
  • Wiki
  • Portal
  • Support

Once a user login above links become:

• FreePBX
  • Issues
  • Wiki
  • Portal
  • Support

Why “Issues” link is presented to user only once he/she is logged? Wouldn’t be useful to have it indipendently from user login as happens to “Wiki” link (as example)?

The Issues Portal works indipendently (as the Wiki Portal) from Communiy Portal so will be nice to have its link provided directly on the Community Portal web page in any case (with or without a user logs in): a user may just want to use the Community Portal as base starting page to explore what’s going on (with or without authentication) but he/she should still have the chance to go to Issue Portal with just one click.

The thought process is/was you need to have a login to report issues. So unregistered users would need to register.

Same could be said about Wiki Portal but its link is there.

It’s because there isn’t enough room. Something had to go.

JaJaJaJa that’s hilarious!

IMHO there is plenty of space here between “Support” link and the “Sign In” button on its right, check yourself.

Anyway…it’s up to you.

OK, So your browser window is extremely large. Try shrinking it down to what a NORMAL browser would look like. Not everyone in the world has a monitor your size.

Note: Making a mockery of this by laughing doesn’t convince me to do anything really, I guess I don’t or didn’t see the point of laughing. Kind of absurd or childish really. Can’t we just have a civil conversation?

I honestly don’t know why the link is not there. I thought it had to do with spacing but I suppose not. In retrospect and talking to a few developers we will add it back in.

Other note: mockery was a misunderstanding on my part. Thread reopened.

Edit: It’s now in.