Community.freepbx.org maintentance

Hey All,

There will be some maintenance on community.freepbx.org from 2-3:30 PM central time (US) tomorrow (June 3 2021) and there could potentially be some downtime during that period.

Best wishes,
Matthew Fredrickson

1 Like

Be prepared to see some very old forum notifications as a result of this work. Check dates before you reply.

3 Likes

Yep - sorry about the trouble everyone - apparently we had a large number of notifications stuck in the queue. Discourse is now working through that queue.

Will this potentially solve the issue where I can’t change my email address? I’ve been trying for weeks but never get the notification email through to approve.

Nothing like getting an email flood of 6 month old notifications. Gonna be fun.

1 Like

You have to change your email through crowd
https://sso.freepbx.org

2 Likes

Thanks @jfinstrom I should’ve know that, although I’m not sure why it’s given as an option my account under community.freepbx.org :man_shrugging:t3:

Thanks for putting this at the top. I was wondering why I was getting old notifications. Now I know why!

Chris

It’s looking like the notification backlog is clear now.

This. Explains. A. Great. Deal.

1 Like

Alright, this round of maintenance is complete. Looks like discourse emails, notifications, and other things are working again.

Thanks for your patience.

Matthew Fredrickson

2 Likes

Could future maintenance schedules, prevent emails notifications with old post notification??
Thanks!

Hey,

So sorry about that. This one was rather strange since we’d had such a large backlog of pending emails. Hopefully in the future that backlog won’t be so large (or ever happen again).

Matthew Fredrickson

RIP my email :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.