Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'accept_pound_key' in 'field list' on line 241 of file /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/Ivr.class.php

Restoring a backup to a Distro 16 yields this error and does not restore the IVR. Does anyone have any ideas what the issue and solution might be?

Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘accept_pound_key’ in ‘field list’ on line 241 of file /var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/Ivr.class.php

What version backup are you restoring from? Are all the modules on the FreePBX 16 system fully up to date?

thank you. 16.0.67 and yes everything is up to date.

What’s version 16.0.67? The latest FreePBX framework version is 16.0.40.4.

I should have been more clear, what version was the FreePBX system that you took a backup from and are trying to restore?

It’s in Edge.

PBX Version:16.0.40.4
PBX Distro:12.7.8-2306-1.sng7
Asterisk Version:18.9

Oh so you are going from latest to latest. That might be a bug then if you are able to reproduce it on another clean install. I haven’t run into this issue before.

@macjacfish there was a change in the IVR module from 16.0.7 to 16.0.8. Can you downgrade the IVR module to 16.0.7 and try the restore? fwconsole ma downloadinstall --tag 16.0.7 ivr

1 Like

Thank you for your time!

Interestingly it is 16.0.7.

What version was your backup from you were restoring?

hmm…that IVR was 16.0.6. Maybe the issue? I went to edge trying to fix another issue of “Asterisk is not connected” and went back a week on my backups in case something was corrupted.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.