Clean RC1 install - DPMA Packages Not Available via Yum?

Hi all, 7-year lurker, 1st time poster (belated thanks for the mountain of advice and solutions everyone’s unknowingly provided me over the years).

I just did a clean install of the latest RC distro (14.0.1rc1.7) which went without a hitch, but I hit a snag trying to add in the DPMA module.

The GUI instructs to run

yum install asterisk13-res_digium_phone

which returns

No package asterisk13-res_digium_phone available.

If I search yum manually, there don’t appear to be any asterisk##-res_digium_phone packages.

I can run a general yum update without issue, and

yum repolist

shows the Sangoma repositories I’d expect from a clean distro install:

repo id                    repo name                                      status
sng-base/7/x86_64          Sangoma-7 - Base                                9,363
sng-epel/7/x86_64          Sangoma-7 - Sangoma Epel mirror                11,524
sng-extras/7/x86_64        Sangoma-7 - Extras                                337
sng-pkgs/7/x86_64          Sangoma-7 - Sangoma Open Source Packages          585
sng-updates/7/x86_64       Sangoma-7 - Updates                             1,539

Are there additional (Digium?) repositories that need to be manually enabled to install DPMA?

Confirmed, the DPMA rpm is not present for SNG7. Open ticket you can watch (and upvote) here:
https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FD7-28

Thanks Lorne!

Glad I wasn’t just missing something super obvious. Upvoted the ticket!