Cisco 8861 3PCC (SIP version) won't register

PBX Firmware: 12.7.5-1807-1.sng7
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

I’m a single user with a single phone, just need to use freepbx so I can record calls from my phone.

Phone is a CIsco 8861 3PCC (SIP not UCCM or whatever it’s called these days). Interface for the phone is a web UI. Screen shot of the UI configuration here so you can see current settings:

![2|690x326]

I’ve setup sip trunks, they’re online, inbound and outbound routes are created, extensions are created, but I can’t get the IP phone to register. I’ve tried ports 5160 and 5060, no dice… I’ve triple checked the passwords too.

Is there a setting in the phone’s GUI that’s incorrect? Or maybe I missed something in freepbx setup? Very very new to setting this up, so let me know what info I can give you (and how, if it’s anything with command line) and I’ll do my best. :slight_smile: Any help is super appreciated!

I have 2 more photos but can’t upload them due to being a new user and this post requires approval and what not

Edit again: I can register on x-lite just fine… something in the phone isn’t right it seems.

3rd image.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.