Chiamate Inbound non arrivano al PBX / Inbound calls not recognized by PBX

Buongiorno ragazzi e scusate il disturbo, per studio, sto configurando un server Voip con Freepbx, ho recuperato tutti i dati di telecom, proxy, servers, ecc ecc.
Configurato la parte outbound, tutto funzionante.
Sto avendo problemi con la parte Inbound, ossia, il flusso non arriva proprio sul pbx; ho disabilitato il firewall, tutte le porte sul router sono aperte, per fare un test, ho addirittura esposto in DMZ il pbx, ma nulla.
Qualcuno di voi ha esperienza con questo tipo di configurazioni? Se si, sarebbe così gentile da condividere le sue conoscenze con me? :slightly_smiling_face:
Grazie ed un abbraccio a tutti.

------ ENGLISH -----
Good morning guys and sorry for the disturb, for study purposes, I’m configuring a VoIP server with Freepbx, I’ve recovered all the telecom data, proxies, servers, etc. etc.
Configured the outbound part, everything works.
I’m having problems with the Inbound part, that is, the flow doesn’t arrive at all on the PBX; I disabled the firewall, all the ports on the router are open, to do a test, I even exposed the pbx in DMZ, but nothing.
Do any of you have experience with this type of setup? If so, would you be kind enough to share your knowledge with me? :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks and a hug to everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.