Change password (CLI)

So what i need to do ?

From your first post

. . .I want to change meetme pin password (for conferences). . .

please explain why, and how permanent you want that change to be, the two methods, and the reasons for choosing one over the other have been very well laid out for you.

Thank’s for your response, i will explain that.

I set a first pin on this page, for create a conference.

I will be able to change userpin for meetme (= conference for me) with CLI for make script to change pin when one conference is finished, so i need to change the pin value in freepbx in command line.

Then the mysql/fwconsole reload route is more permanent but the astdb “put” is a lot quicker.

Maybe this will help:

The PIN on the web page is the “default” PIN for the conference. Whenever you use the “Apply Changes” option on the Web Page or enter “fwconsole reload”, the default PIN is reset for the conference.

When you use

you are setting the “live” PIN. It doesnt’ reset the default, it just sets the active PIN for the conference.

They are different - they are there for different reasons. The good news is that, to set the active PIN, you don’t need (in fact, cannot) reload the configuration.

So, you need to either decide what you want to do (set and reload the config, or just set it) to make the system do what you need it to do.

Two solution is okay for me.

But i put and the “live” pin doesn’t work for me.

FreePBX 13.0.190.19

Up ? :slight_smile:

You where missadvised, the family is as originally stated

CONFERENCE/nnnn/

not

/CONFERENCE/nnnn/

IT WORKS :smiley:
THANK’S A LOT :smiley: