FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

Change Inbound Routes destination with Feature Code

Hello,

I have the need to add to the same DID many different destinations (Call Flow or Time Condition). Only one destination should be active. How to make a Feature Code that would change the current active destination?

Thanks.

General Holliday Message
(Itzik) #2

Call Flow or Time Conditions already comes with feature codes, when you call that feature code it will change the current state.
(If this is what you are asking)

Hi,

I know about it.
The question is how to direct one DID to 4 or 5 different Call Flow or Time Conditions. And then using the custom Feature Code to change which rule to be active. I suppose DID should go to a Custom Destination, but how to make a Custom Destination for that.

(Itzik) #4

If i understand correctly: you want a custom feature code to change the state or 4 different Call Flows/Time Conditions ?

if so, you’ll definitely need some custom code. there were a few people here who asked for it, so maybe try to search. or someone else with more knowledge than me can help out. :grinning:
(btw, i suggested such a feature for FreePBX 15)

That’s it.

They are very similar and almost work. Changing the active Call Flow with *20X works, but Custom Destination does not work.

Any idea?

(system) closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.