Chan-dongle delay on outgoing call

Hi!

i have successful configured and used a usb huawei modem E169. I use it for route call to my mobile phone if nobody are home. It works great!

But, if a try to use it as outgoing route and simply make a fall from an extension (To my cellphone for example) i can earn, but the receiver are able to earn me after 18 seconds.

log file seems to be ok! the only thins i can’t understand is this:

|WARNING[3696][C-00000001] chan_iax2.c: Resyncing the jb. last_delay 0, this delay -8061, threshold 1000, new offset 8061

WARNING[3696][C-00000001] chan_iax2.c: Resyncing the jb. last_delay -2, this delay 8567, threshold 1012, new offset -506

thanks a lot!
Joe

You haven’t explained where IAX2 fits in.

chan_dongle is third party supported code. I believe:

https://groups.google.com/g/chan_dongle

is the correct place for support for it.

Thanks David for quick reply!!

I will try to ask dongle question on the group!

Actually, i don’t have any IAX2 trunk active. There is only one, but Disable right now! Can it generate the error being disabled too?

Thanks!

Please paste the complete Asterisk log for a call exhibiting the delay at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here. Use the Asterisk log (/var/log/asterisk/full) instead of the console output, because the log file has a timestamp for each entry, important for understanding where delays occur.

It may be useful to include a SIP trace for the extension. At the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
or
sip set debug on
according to extension type, then make the test call. Also, note an post the time when you complete dialing, as it is possible that the calling device has a configuration problem that delays presenting the call to Asterisk.

1 Like

Hi Stewart!

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/cde871d0

Here the Full LOG of one test call from my Office Extension to my cellphone trough chan_dongle.

After i pick up the call, from my office i’m able to earn the cellphone, but from my cellphone i can earn the voice after 18 seconds!

Joe

at line 334/335 the two channels where bridged, 15 seconds later at lines 338/339 they lost contact with each other, so probably a router problem .

Time for wireshark/tcpdump perhaps?

(also consider adding noload = chan_iax2.so to your /etc/asterisk/modules.conf)

Hi Dicko

What do you mean for “router problem?”

USB SIM dongle is directly connected to pbx usb port, and office extension have no delay calling other internal extension or using Messagenet SIP trunk for outgoing call.

(Do you suggest to disable iax2 for what reason?)

Joe

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.