CentOS 7, FreePBX v14 and Sysadmin Module

Hi,
just did Manual installation: https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/Installing+FreePBX+14+on+CentOS+7
and I try to Install Sysadmin nodule
from GUI It’s just got stuck without any error
from SSH:
[root@voip1 ~]# fwconsole ma upgrade sysadmin
No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,commercial] from last GUI settings

Downloading module 'sysadmin’
Processing sysadmin
Verifying local module download…Verified
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 0 seconds
WARNING!! Sysadmin RPM needs to be updated! Run ‘yum update sysadmin’ as root to continue

[Exception]
Sysadmin RPM not up to date

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

Updating Hooks…Done

yum update sysadmin show no package:
[root@voip1 ~]# yum update sysadmin
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
base | 3.6 kB 00:00:00
epel/x86_64/metalink | 23 kB 00:00:00
extras | 3.4 kB 00:00:00
nodesource | 2.5 kB 00:00:00
updates | 3.4 kB 00:00:00
webtatic | 3.6 kB 00:00:00
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

any suggestion?

Top of the page:

Commercial modules cannot be installed on this

The problem is you only have Centos 7 yum repos.

what you mean?
but FreePBX Support CentOS 7, no?
I can’t set Freepbx Repo and install syadmin module?

http://downloads.freepbxdistro.org/ISO/SNG7-FPBX-64bit-1707-1.iso Is derived from EL7 and is the only supported route for using commercial modules. With some effort you can get commercial modules working on most platforms but they aren’t officially supported.

Thanks,
am working with OpenVZ / LXC Container so not possible to install from ISO file
any suggestion how can I install it since I want to buy and use Commercial modules…

Thanks!

At this time there is no other way

yes, but this for getting / read data from iso file, mean, mount ISO as folder inside the server
not install OS…

I was working with CentOS 7 and Freepbx 13 long time, and I got in community the answer that Sysadmin not supported CentOS 7 in FreePBX 13 since it’s work only with CentOS 6 only
now, Sysadmin for FreePBX 14 working with CentOS 7, so why there is a problem to install that module / get RPM?

There is not a problem. It’s a company choice to not allow it.

but I already Install the Zend Guard Loader
it’s security issue? another issue?
some of Cloud services not allow to upload custom installation image, and also Containers (LXC / OpenVZ / Virtuozzo) no ISO installation
I already ordered few commercial modules and I can’t activate them, and also I can’t order new modules
any Idea why?

As previously stated. At this time we only support commercial modules in the distro. Yoy can not take a non distro system and turn it into the distro.