CDR Reports not working AGAIN!

Just doing a couple of updates and I noticed CDR reports not installed. I installed them after running the latest updates and now I get this wonderful message. I have checked sql user permissions granted all access for freepbxuser and asteriskuser just to be sure. Nothing seems to work. Any input would be wonderful!!!

I have checked logs and there is nothing useful in them beside it repeating the same error that is produced in the GUI. I have seen other people with the same problem and there is no fix that I can find. HELP WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Please wait while module actions are performed
Checking if field did is present in cdr table…
Adding did field to cdr
This might take a while…
DB Error: unknown error

You have corrupt tables in your database.

mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases