CDR not working after FreePBX 13 to 14 upgrade

You most likely had the missing asterisk*-odbc package problem…

(edit: LOL, considering they are both missing odbc problems (one being a missing configuration and the other a missing package, I should give more info about which one I am referring to… It is clear from the ticket that I was referring to the missing asterisk*-odbc package but only if one follows the link…)

It’s unfortunate that we can’t really be sure because @GameGamer43 needs some logs of this problem for this ticket:

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-15819?focusedCommentId=110519&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-110519

If you are willing to parse the log he is asking for to check if it was indeed that problem (assuming there’s a clue in there) it would be nice if you could upload it to the ticket I created…

Have a nice day,

Nick

See that’s the thing - the logs were saying it couldn’t load the module even though it was present - all sorts of messages about missing entry points and the like - I was tackling it from that standpoint and getting nowhere and decided to see if 14 fixed it - it did - and then I thought why not and dropped back down to 13 and the problem stayed fixed - but reinstalling Asterisk (yum reinstall asterisk*) did NOT fix the problem - weird.