Can't setup development environment

I am trying to setup a development environment. I downloaded the latest distro, installed it default, and followed the instructions on https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/Setting+up+a+Development+environment+from+the+FreePBX+Distro When I get to
./install --dev-links -n
It errors out with -
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Callerid’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install callerid
2) fwconsole ma enable callerid

if I try to do what it says I get -
Unable to install module callerid:
- Cannot find module

What do I do now… I have the complete log of what I have done so far and can post it, its just long so I did not want to post it right away unless I need to but here is the output of that command -

[root@freepbx framework]# ./install --dev-links -n
Assuming you are Database Root
Checking if SELinux is enabled…Its not (good)!
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…Done
Checking if Asterisk is running and we can talk to it as the ‘asterisk’ user…Y es. Determined Asterisk version to be: 16.6.2
Checking if NodeJS is installed and we can get a version from it…Yes. Determin ed NodeJS version to be: 8.11.3
Preliminary checks done. Starting FreePBX Installation
Checking if this is a new install…Partial
Database Root installation checking credentials and permissions…Connected!
Initializing FreePBX Settings
Finished initalizing settings
Linking files (this may take a bit)…
20280/20280 [============================] 100%
Done
bin is: /var/lib/asterisk/bin
sbin is: /usr/sbin
Symlinking /var/lib/asterisk/bin/amportal to /usr/sbin/amportal …Done
Finishing up directory processes…Done!
Running variable replacement…Done
Creating missing #include files…Done
Setting up Asterisk Manager Connection…Done
Running through upgrades…
Checking for upgrades…
No further upgrades necessary
Finished upgrades
Setting FreePBX version to 16.0.1…Done
Writing out /etc/amportal.conf…Done
Writing out /etc/freepbx.conf…Done
Chowning directories…
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…

In Self_Helper.class.php line 212:

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Callerid’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install callerid
2) fwconsole ma enable callerid

chown [-f|–file FILE] [-m|–module MODULE]

In Process.php line 239:

The command “/usr/sbin/fwconsole chown” failed.

Exit Code: 255(Unknown error)

Working directory: /usr/src/freepbx/framework

Output:

Error Output:

install [–dbengine DBENGINE] [–dbname DBNAME] [–dbhost DBHOST] [–cdrdbname CDRDBNAME] [–dbuser DBUSER] [–dbpass DBPASS] [–user USER] [–group GROUP] [–dev-links] [–skip-install] [–webroot WEBROOT] [–astetcdir ASTETCDIR] [–astmoddir ASTMODDIR] [–astvarlibdir ASTVARLIBDIR] [–astagidir ASTAGIDIR] [–astspooldir ASTSPOOLDIR] [–astrundir ASTRUNDIR] [–astlogdir ASTLOGDIR] [–ampbin AMPBIN] [–ampsbin AMPSBIN] [–ampcgibin AMPCGIBIN] [–ampplayback AMPPLAYBACK] [-r|–rootdb] [-f|–force]

Never mind, I re-ran fwconsole ma upgradeall --edge until it said all modules where up to date then the rest of the instructions worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.