Can't restore--Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class

I have a new distro installation and attempt to restore my current system from the most recent back up. No matter what I have done, when I restore (and prompted to apply changes) I lose the GUI completely with the error “Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class…” (sometimes its core, certman, or userman…it varies I suppose on what I try to access).

The fwconsole ma install/enable ‘module’ doesn’t work, as it keeps giving the same error.

I have restored before, and everything seemed fine.

The only restoration errors that I see are warnings:

Reloading… DONE
Running Post Restore Hooks… Please note that hook will restart httpd service so please refresh your page (using new ports)
Running Post Restore Hooks DONE
Finished
There were warnings during the restore process
Can’t find the module data for callback
Can’t find the module data for miscdests
Can’t find the module data for setcid
npm WARN deprecated [email protected]: Package no longer supported. Contact [email protected] for more info.
npm WARN deprecated [email protected]: This version of ‘is-buffer’ is out-of-date. You must update to v1.1.6 or newer

I have gone back in days to different backups to make sure I didn’t have something corrupt with the same results.

I do see “badassets” files created in /var/www/html/admin/assets that sometimes don’t move out of the way (so I have even moved those during the restore process) and finally got the system up far enough to try and get some configurations exported.

Other than that, I’m at a loss.

I am using the latest distro iso image, running FreePBX 16/Asterisk 16. My original system was built with 2112-4 distro back in December but I have been keeping the system up to date so assumed it was safe using the current distro.

Since there is no way to proceed as the recommended solutions are to install and enable the “missing” modules–which are there, what am I missing?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.