Can't Register Zoiper Android

Can you post screenshots of the account settings from zoiper android?

Really simple

And yes, I’ve tried an IP address for the server instead of my pseudo-domain. But this address is reachable as the logs say. I have checked, rechecked and re-entered the password.

What FreePBX version are you using? Did you install from the distro?

hard to know what exactly is going on without the full debug. If Zoiper is not replying to the challenge then is an issue with the client itself.

Well that’s weird. It just started working. Dunno.

My issue was that after exiting the account setup screen, Zoiper would say registering for awhile then give a failed message.So I tried selecting the grayed out check mark on the Accounts screen and it connected.

Now I wonder how you keep Zoiper registered. Every time I leave Zoiper and go back in the account shows Not Registered.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help.

There are autostart options. One option register automatically when the app is opened. The other start zoiper on boot.

Are they checked?

At the moment no. I’m deciding if I want this active on my phone all the time. Many thanks for the pointer.

I was having a registration problem with Zoiper 5 to freepbx. I was using IAX. Had to explicitly specify the port in zoiper

[email protected]:4569

and make sure the port is forwarded in your firewall.

Weird behavior, but the IAX2 port wasnt forwarded so it seemed to somehow go to a sip port and try to register that way and kept telling me wrong password.