Can't make internal calls

(Thanasis L) #1

Hello,

i installed the asterisk and freepbx, version Asterisk 16.13.0.
I have already create two extensions (pjsip) from freePBX (not CLI),
now i am trying to call from one to another but always i get the error

WARNING[7272][C-00000009]: pbx.c:2927 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'Macro' for extension (ext-local, 120, 3)

WARNING[7272][C-00000009]: pbx.c:2927 pbx_extension_helper: No application 'Macro' for extension (ext-local, h, 1)

Some logs:
Contact: 119/sip:119@192.168.160.116:62619;rinstance=ee b29f55906c Avail 141.192
Contact: 120/sip:120@192.168.160.116:62619;rinstance=5a 53af9961c8 Avail 134.868

(Joshua C. Colp) #2

Did you manually install everything? If so, you did not build Asterisk to include the app_macro module (which has to be explicitly selected in make menuselect) which is needed for FreePBX.

(Thanasis L) #3

I followed this guide

How can i check if i have installed it ?

(Joshua C. Colp) #4

Since you don’t have the “Macro” dialplan application then you don’t. It would need to be selected by using “make menuselect” when building Asterisk and selecting app_macro under “Applications”.

(Thanasis L) #5

Can i fix it now or i need to re install it ?

(Joshua C. Colp) #6

You need to enter the Asterisk source code directory, enter menuselect as I mentioned, select app_macro, and build. It should only build app_macro after which you can use “make install” to install it.

I have no idea if there’s other things you may be missing though that could cause problems.

(Thanasis L) #7

ok, i just entered to the menuselect, why is shown as Deprecated ? Is this normal ?

(Joshua C. Colp) #8

The module is deprecated, thus why you have to explicitly enable it. FreePBX still uses its functionality so you have to enable it.

(Thanasis L) #9

i just do it and now works perfect.
But when it will be removed from Asterisk how we will make it work without app_macro ?

(Joshua C. Colp) #10

That has not been decided, and if it were to be removed then it would be up to FreePBX to make it work.

(Thanasis L) #11

Thanks for your information and the solution for my problem.
Have a nice day!

(system) closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.