Cant login to UCP on FreePBX 13

I’m having problems + confusion with UCP / UCP Node. I installed from the SHMZ Distro FreePBX-64bit-10.13.66.iso - Ast 13 + FPBX 13.

# cat /etc/schmooze/pbx-version
10.13.66-4

I’ve run all module updates as of Fri Sep 4 5:00pm EST. I have also run
yum upgrade nodejs

# /usr/bin/node --version
v0.10.40

I can’t seem to log in to the UCP at all. I create a new user and assign credentials to them but when I click “UCP” and then try to log in I just get “invalid credentials”

Where do I go to check/reset said credentials?

Also, what is the UCP Node module for? It’s required to use UCP? I can seem to install UCP without it, when I attempt to install I get this:

Installing ucpnode
Installing/Updating Required Libraries. This may take a while…
Finished updating libraries!

There was an error installing. Please review the install log. (/var/www/html/admin/modules/ucpnode/node/logs/install.log)
Error(s) installing ucpnode:
Failed to run installation scripts
Updating Hooks…Done

Another problem, when I type “UCP” in the Search bar at the top right, a link called “UCP” appears, however when clicked on, it returns a 404 error:

404 Not found (modules/ucp/page.ucptab.php)

That has nothing at all to do with UCP Node. You need to allow them to login to UCP. It’s an option in User Manager.

You should not be accessing UCP that way.

Ok that’s fine – what is that menu for then? Seems like it should be removed if it leads to a 404.

I found the User Manager - got that part. What is the UCP Node module for then? I removed it and am now unable to reinstall it for some reason… not sure what the ramifications of that are.

Thanks again