Can't have more than 1 incoming call at same time

I can do unlimited outgoing calls, i think the problem is only incoming calls, let me try to do two ring groups

I’m using SIP

Ok, so you use a SIP trunking with how much call simultaneous max?

Try to check if the second call presented to Asterisk from you SIP trunk and if it’s Asterisk which gives an hangup or you’re sip provider.
If the second call is not presented to Asterisk (no incoming call on Asterisk) Then your provider hangups this call.
If sip trunk, check if you have no incominglimit = 1 with type = peer or any call-limit = 1

Just an idea like that.

Again if it works from internal, it shoudl work from external. :slight_smile:

But what is at the other end, your ALLO GSM gateway?

If that’s the case then this is what is most likely limiting you to only one inbound call for the same SIM at the same time…

Have a nice day!

Nick

type=peer
username=XXX
secret=XXX
fromdomain=XXX.com
host=XXX
port=5060
outboundproxy=XXX
qualify=no
nat=yes
insecure=port,invite
dtmfmode=auto
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw
outboundproxyport=5070
trustrpid=yes

thats my actual incoming config, i haven’t incominglimit or call-limit.

idk if is cause of that but when i receive the second call asterisk shows an sip suscribe error, idk the limit of simultaneous calls because i never specify

By default, if call-limit is not specified then its value should be : 2147483647 :smiley:
I think it’s enough :wink:
I try to change qualify = Yes instead of No and check if this peer is registered

Why there’s no context in your config trunk for incoming settings / User Details??

Read this link :
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Trunk+Sample+Configurations

hello i added a call-limit to every extension and to trunk and i think is working now

Great.

Maybe the call limit was configured for a global settings somewhere and applied everywhere.