Can't build asterisk on FreePBX anymore - mock Group buildsys-build does not exist

For SRTP, I need a patched version of asterisk. I followed the last times this tutorial.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Applying+patches+to+Asterisk+in+distro+SNG7
But now, this doesn’t work anymore and I have no Idea.
If I run the “make” command, after a short time, it fails with:

Group buildsys-build does not exist.
Error: Nothing to do
ERROR: Exception(/usr/src/asterisk-srpm/asterisk15.spec) Config(sng-7-x86_64) 0 minutes 21 seconds
INFO: Results and/or logs in: /usr/src/asterisk-srpm/results/
ERROR: Command failed: 
 # /usr/bin/yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/sng-7-x86_64-asterisk15-x86_64/root/ --releasever 7 install @buildsys-build
Failed to set locale, defaulting to C
sng-base                                                                                                                                                                           | 3.6 kB  00:00:00     
sng-epel                                                                                                                                                                           | 2.9 kB  00:00:00     
sng-extras                                                                                                                                                                         | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
sng-pkgs                                                                                                                                                                           | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
sng-test                                                                                                                                                                           | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
sng-updates                                                                                                                                                                        | 3.4 kB  00:00:00     
(1/7): sng-base/7/x86_64/group_gz                                                                                                                                                  | 166 kB  00:00:00     
(2/7): sng-extras/7/x86_64/primary_db                                                                                                                                              | 205 kB  00:00:00     
(3/7): sng-pkgs/7/x86_64/primary_db                                                                                                                                                | 665 kB  00:00:00     
(4/7): sng-epel/7/x86_64/primary_db                                                                                                                                                | 7.5 MB  00:00:02     
(5/7): sng-base/7/x86_64/primary_db                                                                                                                                                | 6.0 MB  00:00:03     
(6/7): sng-updates/7/x86_64/primary_db                                                                                                                                             | 6.5 MB  00:00:02     
(7/7): sng-test/primary_db                                                                                                                                                         | 1.1 MB  00:00:05     
Group buildsys-build does not exist.
Error: Nothing to do

make: *** [results/asterisk15-15.7.3-1.sng7.src.rpm] Fehler 30

Maybe you are missing some development packages?

Not directly, but I found a solution.
I have to change the mock configuration to use the package group “development” instead “buildsys-build”.
But I have no Idea why this is now neccessary. I also re-installed mock (incluse removing exisitng configurations), but it was allways configured to use the not existing group “buildsys-build”.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.