Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array

Hi All

Well I just done a restore and click on apply and BAM!! This is what I get:

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 471
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:471

Any ideas how I can fix this would be most welcome.

This is the excerpt of code from the file in question if that might help, it doesnt help me.

global $astman;
global $db;

$results = sql("SELECT grpnum, strategy, grptime, grppre, grplist, annmsg_id, postdest, dring, needsconf, remotealert_id, toolate_id, ringing, pre_ring, voicemail, rvolume FROM findmefollow INNER JOIN `users` ON `extension` = `grpnum` WHERE grpnum = '".$db->escapeSimple($grpnum)."'","getRow",DB_FETCHMODE_ASSOC);
if (empty($results)) {
	return array();
}

line 471 if (!isset($results[‘voicemail’])) {
$results[‘voicemail’] = sql(“SELECT voicemail FROM users WHERE extension = '”.$db->escapeSimple($grpnum)."’",“getOne”);
}

mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases	

Thanks, I tried running that command but the problem remains.The file with the problem is

/var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php, and when I click on the followme menu item it takes me to a page which displays

Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_ERROR)
HELP
Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array.

Is there a way I can uninstall Followme with the console
and try reinstalling it?

What version of freepbx?

The version is FreePBX 13.0.190.2

fwconsole ma install findmefollow

Thank you Tim1000 that did the trick. Wonderful.