Cannot upgrade to freepbx15 NETWORK ERROR

I’m trying to upgrade my freepbx distro with versionupgrader_14.07 but I’m always receiving this error:

NETWORK ERROR (see console log for more details): Try running this manually on the CLI to finish: 'fwconsole ma upgradeall’

Submitting data to servers...Done
Running checks (checking filesystem, this might take awhile)...Passed 
**Stage 1** Bumping FreePBX to version 15...Done 
Turning off MODULEADMINWGET...Done 
Checking online servers...Done
 Download and Install Framework No repos specified, using: [extended,standard] from last GUI settings Downloading module 'framework' Processing framework Extracting... Done 
Download completed in 10 seconds Updating tables admin, ampusers, cronmanager, featurecodes, freepbx_log, freepbx_settings, globals, module_xml, modules, notifications, cron_jobs... Done
 installing files to /var/www/html.. done installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/bin.. done installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin.. done 
Checking for upgrades.. 3 found 
Upgrading to 15.0.1.33.. -> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//15.0.1.33/upgrade.php Upgrading to 15.0.1.33..OK 
Upgrading to 15.0.2.13.. -> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//15.0.2.13/upgrade.php Upgrading to 15.0.2.13..OK 
Upgrading to 15.0.7.. -> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//15.0.7/upgrade.php Upgrading to 15.0.7..OK 
NETWORK ERROR (see console log for more details): Try running this manually on the CLI to finish: 'fwconsole ma upgradeall'

I opened an issue here https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-20847 but seems to be a problem with my config.
any suggestions?

Did you try?

yes @PitzKey I tried, it seems to starts good but after some time I’m receiving a php fatal error😔 so I’m reverting everything to a previous image backup. I have even tried with different browsers cause I can clearly see the error into the Chrome inspector (in the tracker issue there are some screens)

I’m confused, when you ran that from bash, did you get there any errors, or only in the browser?

sorry @PitzKey if I run the update from cli it starts good, but in the end of the update process I’m receiving a php fatal error and freepbx becomes unresponsive

Can you post the full error?

@PitzKey yes if you check in the issue tracker that I have already posted you will find some screenshots, here is the link https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-20847

For that PHP error, try running

fwconsole ma upgrade backup --edge

Hi.
One day, I saw that when the internet was down during this process was going on.

fwconsole ma upgradeall

worked fine after.

Sorry i didn’t understand, my internet is not down

I never said that your internet was down, I said that I’ve had this kind of stuff because my internet was down.
Perhaps your issue was this one, that’s all. :wink:

I started to launch it (internet was up) and during process, internet became down.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.