Cannot select Apply Config after deleting Time conditions/Groups

I created a Time condition and Time group in attempt to automate my “Call flow Control” instead of having individual BLF/Speed dials on the secretaries phones to enable/disable all of the different night modes we have.

This started to prove to be very difficult and I thought I’ll go a different route so I deleted the test time condition and time group and now when I click the Orange “Apply Config” button it gives me this error:
Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose

I ran this in the asterisk CLI and received this:
In extensions.class.php line 199:
[Exception]
died in splice timeconditions 1

I tested recreating these groups even with different names and it then lets me apply config but once I delete them again I can’t apply config. I’m assuming there is a setting somewhere in freepbx or a config file I’m unaware of that is still calling these time groups that may need manually removed. So I’m posting here in hopes someone else knows where those links are, thanks for any assistance!

What version of time conditions module?

I assume you’re referenced a now deleted time condition or time group, but whenever I try to repro this, I can’t using timeconditions 16.0.9. If you (or anyone) can provide steps to repro this, open a ticket. https://issues.freepbx.org/

I’m using 16.0.9. I rolledback to 16.0.8 and it did the same thing. And yes it’s technically a deleted group but if I recreate any time group (even with a different name) the issue goes away.

I submitted a ticket now.

I see the ticket but it doesn’t have any additional information. The sequence I’m trying to repro this with tc 16.0.9 is:

1. Create time group
  2. Create time condition
  3. apply config
  4. delete time group and time condition
  5. apply config

No issues for me. Anyone else seeing this? Am I missing a critical step?

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-23901

Sorry I had made a comment on the ticket outlining the repro steps. However what you listed are the exact steps.

I monitored the var/log/asterisk/full log while clicking apply and got the following:

[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/234/queuehint does not exist
[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/555/queuehint does not exist
[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/201/pausequeuehint does not exist
[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/202/pausequeuehint does not exist
[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/204/pausequeuehint does not exist
[2022-12-12 13:43:25] WARNING[15048] db.c: AstDB key /AMPUSER/205/pausequeuehint does not exist
More lines were posted to include all extensions (modified and shortened to reduce the spam)

No. You might want to look thru the output from

fwconsole dbug

while you do the failing operation. The output will be voluminous, so if you want to share, do so via a link to pastebin.

Here is the pastebin.

1 Like

I’ve tried disabling phone apps/custom context as these are dependent on time conditions module. Then uninstalling time conditions. (Also deleted all time conditions/groups). Rebooted PBX, reinstalled Time Conditions module and it still gives the same error when applying the config.

Is this possibly a corrupt database issue? This didn’t happen at all until I messed with time conditions. If anyone has any ideas or knows how to mess with the database without breaking everything (I’m not sure) please let me know.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.