Cannot receive calls via push server

I’ve installed Sangoma Connect and gotten it running. It works fine when the app is open on the local network, but as soon as the app is closed or it’s no longer on the LAN then it no longer rings.

On the PBX I can see what appear to be SIP registration packets go out when I put the app into the background, an I can see what appear to be SIP invites go out to the push server when I call the extension. I don’t see any network activity on the Sangoma Connect client side that indicates that a message is being pushed to it.

I’ve tried SIP logging on the client and I don’t see any activity there.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to troubleshoot interactions between the Sangoma Connect client and the push servers, or am I missing something?

Client and server side are fully patched.

Things tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling Sangoma Connect client.
  • Starting / restarting Sangoma Connect server and Cloud Connect Agent.
  • Removing / re-adding the user, re-provisioning the device.
  • Rebooting the server.

I don’t see any useful entries in the Cloud Connect Agent logs of the Sangoma Connect logs.

Do you have the PJSIP TCP port opened? Sangoma Connect uses TCP. Do you have the appropriate IP’s whitelisted? You followed all the setup instructions in the Sangoma Connect wiki??

You followed all the setup instructions in the Sangoma Connect wiki??

I did. Somehow the entire pjsip protocol got disabled. Not sure how, as I had to dig around to find the option to turn it back on.

Everything is working now,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.